August 17, 2011

Band Camp 2011







Hello all - I'm a few days late with my blog but felt since it was mid-week, it was still is a good time to share with you how it has been going thus far at Band Camp 2011. Sunday was a little choatic at first as the excitement and frenzy of the band was felt. We had all of the returning band members staking their claim of the field in order to set up camp, and the incoming freshman members were all smiles and ready to start an experience of a lifetime. As they settled in, off it went. I know I am being redundant with a comment about the weather, but we could not have ordered a more gorgeous week and it is evident by the kids' (and staff) tans. I have taken a few pictures that I share with you now and will have more later. Please feel free to come by at any time and watch how they learn their drill and practice their music, and by Friday, you will be amazed as to how far they have come.

No comments: